Try this Text Animation technique in After Effects by following this easy tutorial.
In this After Effects Video Tutorial we will explore 2 simple text animation techniques that will change the way you animate text in After Effects.
Text and title animation in adobe after effects is such a fundamental feature. In this video we show how you can achieve these 2 looping title effects. Simply use this on different text to really bring your animation to life!
What we will learn:
• Isolating Text Characters to animate a single character.
• Creating a Bounce Animation.
• Using the Graph Editor to refine our animation.
• Using the Move on Path text tool.
• Create Nulls from Paths to animate our path using Null Layers.
• Animating with a wiggle expression.
Found this useful? Subscribe to our youtube channel here: